Website Office Assistant
Responsible for performing clerical and administrative duties in an office setting. Assists executive assistants and secretaries by sorting mail, filing, answering phones, greeting clients, scheduling meetings, and restocking supplies.
- Answer phones and greet clients warmly.
- Assist in filing duties.
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties.
- Compile financial records.
- Perform stenography and dictation.
- Reroute calls to appropriate people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Help organize office activities.
- Prepare coffee or get water for staff.
- Insert bills in envelopes and mail.
- Hang up company policies around the office.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- Retrieve files for personnel.
- Take and deliver messages.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Fix malfunctioning office equipment.
- Count or measure mail.
- Handle travel arrangements and expense reports for staff.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- CAll IT for computer assistance.
- Post work schedules.
- Perform data entry.
- Prepare payroll checks.
- Restock supply closet with printing paper, ink, pens, paper clips, staplers, files and folders, and correction fluid.